The NOT CONNECTED / NOT SEEN in console CENTRAL topic part 1

I have a 3 week old TMBH100. It worked great until 5AM yesterday. It then stopped talking to the console and shows disconnected. The device thinks it is still connected. I have tried rebooting, reprogramming, and verifying settings both locally and in the Console. I am in the US using 915MHZ, the Gateway is eui-58a0cbfffe801654 and I am connecting via US West but have tried other routers. I know this has been a common issue since 2017 but does anyone have any news or ideas for a fix? Thanks in advance.

I have changed the server_address to router.eu.thethings.network and it works now…

my gateway in Turkey,
my ttn application is integrated to Cayenne and currently working without a problem.

But , status: “not connected”, no traffic in console.

RAK7258
EUROPE 868MHZ
ttn-router-eu
eui-60c5a8fffe74d32b

Same situation here in Norway, everything seems to work except gw appears disconnected in the console.

RAK7258
EUROPE 868MHZ
ttn-router-eu (using router.eu.thethings.network)
eui-60c5a8fffe760fcd

Also noticing more and more local gateways appearing red in TTN Mapper, which is discomforting…

Same problem since today in Germany. Multiple Gateway Status not connected, but still seem to work. Very annoying.
Affected TTOG, Multitech Conduit AP, Dragino 308, Kerlink iFemtoCell

The same in Mexico, La Paz, BCS, since 4 am NOT CONNECTED shows my console

Gateway ID: eui-60c5a8fffe76130a
Router: ttn-router-us-west
Server Address: router.us.thethings.network
RAK micro gateway

thank you all for reporting WITH router and gateway ID (and gw type)

appearently nobody is interested in your reports… only on Slack

Hello,
My 2 gateway status is not-connected in the console, however the data from the node is coming through.
This not-connected status appeared since 3 days ago, try to reboot the gateway but no success. it’s been running for the past 1 month.

Gwtype : Raspberry Pi 3 b+ with Rakwireless RAK2245 Pi HAT Edition AS923
Router/region : ttn-router-asia-se/Indonesia

Hello,
all my gateways are, since from two days now, displayed as “not connected”.
The EUI are on available via the link and the router is “ttn-router-eu”.

Data diffusion seem not affected.

Hope this help!

Thierry

Hey Oscar,
I have the same configuration as you for my GWs (RPi3 + rak831), one pointing to EU and the other two to US.
Yesterday they were all up and running but now they all show as disconnected although packets from end devices still flow without any issues.

eui-9cebe8fffe326157
eui-b827ebfffe6ba540
eui-b827ebfffec78bda

Same situation here in France, everything seems to work except gw appears disconnected in the console.

EUROPE 868MHZ
ttn-router-eu (using router.eu.thethings.network)
eui-b827ebfffe24f97f

Posting gateway EUI’s in this thread does not have any added value because this topic is not monitored by TTI staff (adding EUI was also not suggested in the topic start).

As described on The Things Network Status Page:

Operations and incidents can be discussed in the #ops channel on Slack.

(The #ops channel on Slack is monitored by TTI staff.)