Dear TTN community,
Sensors are used for fetching data during experiment, monitoring devices or tracking assets.
We plan to add a blockchain component in our architecture.
This will add security, transparency, traceability, automation to our data.
The use cases are infinite : Intellectual property, logistic, agriculture, science, education…
As users of TTN I’m sure you’ll be interested in using a blockchain (for free) like us to add value to your data.
So let me introduce you bloxberg as a member (AGAP Institute is part of the bloxberg association).
bloxberg is the blockchain from science for science with the largest PoA network worldwide, run only by research organizations
bloxberg’s mission is to advance science with its own blockchain infrastructure and to enable society as a whole to secure data with the reputational proof of research organizations worldwide.
Dedicated to this mission, the bloxberg Association facilitates and accelerates the decentralized blockchain bloxberg and scientific applications running on top of it. The core activities of the bloxberg Association involve :
- a network of international research organizations in the field of blockchain technology
- the operation and the further development of the bloxberg blockchain
- fostering the exchange among the scientific blockchain community
- the establishment and deepening of international contacts
- exchange of experiences between science, business, technology, administration, and the judiciary
There is more on bloxberg’s website : https://bloxberg.org/
Feel free to contact [info at bloxberg dot org], the leading team is very friendly.
I’m sure TTN + bloxberg is a great combination and the philosophy of both networks is very similar.
Have a nice day.