The WORKBENCH part 3

Well done. We have now for 1/2 year 7 kits running outsite. However with for quality reasons a Plantower PMSx003: inlet via a tube and outlet via a 3-D printed tube to the backside of a V230 connection box.
Condense is more a problem then the in- and outlet of the dust sensor. But mangaeble.

As these kits run on solar power we need to use the deepsleep function. This is a big problem as frequently the deepsleep does not wake up after eg 3 weeks. Reason seems to be the ESP.
Cure: I2C RTC as watchdog. About 15 kits run with a Sensirion dust sensor: no in-/outlet tube. In a double cover PVC 80mm air roof outlet tube this runs fine.
See http://behoudeparel.nl/samen-meten for more info on this and the github URL for the software/documentation.

1 Like

x1597
:innocent:

1 Like

x1598
bling bling :sunglasses:

1 Like

@pe1mew

look what I found in the small joint storefor particle sensors in/outlet through enclosures ?

05%20PM

1 Like

x1601
SHARK rak7258 WEEK :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Jeff-UK thanks for making me feel old (I’m 61) :joy: book is from 1978

x1603

2 Likes

Ah still young! :slight_smile: Personally never got to play with COBOL but took a quick look whilst @ Uni… there we used FORTRAN (74?/78?) on mainframe - the kids don’t believe me but am sure I still have a stack of 80 column punch cards for a ‘lunar lander’ game stored in the loft! Oh dear now I’m feeling old too :frowning: :rofl:

2 Likes

yes… what are 80 column punch cards ? :wink:

1 Like

About a month ago I bought a set of walky talky as a present for a friends birthday and because he’s about to start a long journey with their camper.
Problem was, they were to complicated to operate for him , so I’ve sold them and
bought some new Chinese UHF 16 channel , very basic, only on/off and 1 to 16 knobs :smirk:

I was curieus, So before giving them I programmed the channels and tested
the antenna ( :upside_down_face: )

x1604
:astonished::scream: I’m not a ‘HAM’ but this doesn’t look very good

Just a little older than 12 inch floppy discs.

BTW, Dropping a deck of punch cards is not much different to a hard drive failure and not having a backup.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

35%20PM
- https://www.tindie.com/products/ttgo/lilygor-ttgo-t-watch-programmable-watch/

I’m thinking ’ can this watch lora extension board ’ be (mis) used as a TTN tracker ?

1 Like

Otherwise known as a floor sort! :slight_smile:
Thats what sequence#'s and perhaps the 1st 6 columns were for, right!

2 Likes

From the days when ‘software security’ was a reference to how many & how strong are the elastic bands?!!! :rofl:

Only one way to find out?!..

NOPE … I won’t do it… my desk is full and I expect new Dragino chips friday :wink:

Oh go on… you know you want to…afterall it is on 18% discount for a few days!!!
And besides by the time it arrives you will have finished with the Dragino look sees - (7-20 days?)

1 Like

problem is… only 24 H in a day and I have to RTFM a lot at the moment :sunglasses:

x1605

Dutch POST NL… anyone of you have the same experience ?

case :

I buy a product (low value, 20 U$, So no duty / taxes) in China @ BANGGOOD on 19-8
Shop sends the product :

2019-09-10 21:30, The item cannot be delivered and will be returned
2019-09-10 04:43, The item is at the local sorting centre
2019-09-10 01:13, The item is on transport to the local sorting centre
2019-09-09 11:48, The item is unclaimed and will be returned to sender

2019-08-26 13:13, The item could not be delivered and addressee is notified to pickup the item
2019-08-26 13:10, The item could not be delivered and addressee is notified to pickup the item

2019-08-26 09:15, The item is being held, addressee being notified

2019-08-26 08:53, The item is at the local sorting centre
2019-08-24 18:54, The item is at the local sorting centre

2019-08-24 14:13, The item could not be delivered and addressee is notified to pickup the item

2019-08-24 13:56, The item has been delivered successfully

2019-08-24 09:27, The item is at the local sorting centre
2019-08-24 09:08, The item is at the local sorting centre

2019-08-23 13:01, The item has been processed in the country of destination
2019-08-21 20:31, The item is in transit
2019-08-19 03:18, The item is pre-advised

POST NL claims that they have been @ my house 26-8 - 2x within 3 minutes ?
No notification / mail / telephone… nothing , So I didn’t know this (its a lie anyway).

Yesterday I checked progress of my China orders and discover that this product is ‘returned’ to China.
I contacted BANGGOOD and of course they say check with POST NL

So today I’ve contacted POST NL through their FB account with all the details and the question, ’ WHY and WHERE is my package ? ’

and the answer is… ’ we will speak with the manager of the delivery guy … you must contact the China shop and byebye ’ , So , if this shop now say they never received the return shipment I’ve lost my money ??
And will they send it again , if they receive it , at no cost ?

Anyone else have similair experiences with DUTCH POST NL ?