The WORKBENCH part 3

Yes 5mm is too big. however I could not find tubes with a smaller diameter quickly enough. It is just the example that matters.

tnx for searching… I couldn’t find it too :wink:

x1625

I just ‘hot’ glued the standoffs for the PCB So, that I can reach the simcard without taking the whole thing apart, and I made 'room in the middle for the control switches , your solution is probably not going to work for this case.

22%20PM
I like these… with ‘flip up cover guard’… of course TTN blue for the gateway :innocent:

BTW very nice webstore for all your nuts/washers/standoffs ect

1 Like

Those fine copper bits come in real handy when you have to solder small stuff, just added a MMA8653FC accelerometer to a PCB …

PCB3_Reduced

2 Likes

wow worshippy

ZZZzzlow

if you badly need a part… then this is pure torture :crazy_face:

• shiny yes !!
    x1650

x1625

OK… . I’m trying the ‘led mirror’ idea now :sunglasses:
ledmirror

ldr’s

2 Likes

x1626
’ hacked ’ :scream:

44%20PM
bezel :upside_down_face:

x1628

3 Likes

I would call it ‘improved’. :wink:

1 Like

hacksawed?! :wink:

1 Like

x1630

x1631
‘led mirror’ works - nothing to solder direct on the PCB… just use some tape/glue

x1633

x1632
haven’t used this prepaid data only sim card for over a year.
that’s why it don’t connect now (took some time to realize :upside_down_face:) , they ‘stole’ my credit :cry:

1 Like

I once used the nylon like wire (called “perlon”) used to hang pictures. Available at any regular DIY store. I think 2 mm is the standard size. Works great as optical fiber.

2 Likes

@keptenkurk that was what I tried to specify. Thanks for mentioning it.

1 Like

tnx… too late now :sunglasses:

and if you find a cheap HUAWEI B315 in Zambia … watch this

1 Like

x1634
winner (bottom) M8N GPS

x1635
more holes :innocent:

2. Schrödinger’s cat

This cat is both on this list and not on this list.

2 Likes

fuses

6 Likes

wireking

1 Like

Ah so you’ve my wireman/installation contractor…I can let you have his details if you want - day rates are good and he turns up 24/7…though I think a bit of sleep would help him sometimes :smile:

only problem is whist his wiring is ok but his paperwork is a real mess! :rofl:

1 Like

Nice package arrived this morning from @edwin1 and the Dragino team

Guess I need to find time to evaluate these new goodies before I show and tell anyone interested in my local TTN communities or at the up coming TTN-UK Conf. :wink:

2 Likes

that’s fast :sunglasses:

x1636

1 Like