The WORKBENCH part 3

hacksawed?! :wink:

1 Like

x1630

x1631
‘led mirror’ works - nothing to solder direct on the PCB… just use some tape/glue

x1633

x1632
haven’t used this prepaid data only sim card for over a year.
that’s why it don’t connect now (took some time to realize :upside_down_face:) , they ‘stole’ my credit :cry:

1 Like

I once used the nylon like wire (called “perlon”) used to hang pictures. Available at any regular DIY store. I think 2 mm is the standard size. Works great as optical fiber.

2 Likes

@keptenkurk that was what I tried to specify. Thanks for mentioning it.

1 Like

tnx… too late now :sunglasses:

and if you find a cheap HUAWEI B315 in Zambia … watch this

1 Like

x1634
winner (bottom) M8N GPS

x1635
more holes :innocent:

2. Schrödinger’s cat

This cat is both on this list and not on this list.

2 Likes

fuses

6 Likes

wireking

1 Like

Ah so you’ve my wireman/installation contractor…I can let you have his details if you want - day rates are good and he turns up 24/7…though I think a bit of sleep would help him sometimes :smile:

only problem is whist his wiring is ok but his paperwork is a real mess! :rofl:

1 Like

Nice package arrived this morning from @edwin1 and the Dragino team

Guess I need to find time to evaluate these new goodies before I show and tell anyone interested in my local TTN communities or at the up coming TTN-UK Conf. :wink:

2 Likes

that’s fast :sunglasses:

x1636

1 Like

x1637

good old @Charles PI Zero RAK831 Lora Gateway Shield … and still working pompom

gw
and one down :wink:

x1638
ready to ‘hack’ this one

x1640

x1641

x1639
more holes :innocent:

strap
and to keep the mainbattery and other modules in place in the ‘ammo’ case, I ordered a few
Tactical Backpack Outdoor Camping Mattress Sleeping Bag Tent Strap Belt Adjustable Buckle Tied Band Travel Accessories

Scanning head on an old workhorse HP InkJet MFP mostly used as scanner, office photocopier and (2 or 3 x per year!) fax finally died forcing quick buy of a replacement (Epson as it happens…) as no free time to investigate and fix.

Hate it when the EULA allows ‘phone home’ behaviour…turned of Auto updates but may have to block or black hole at firewall other stuff if cant find options to turn off! :wink:

extract…

1 Like

x1643 x1644
shrinkwrapped
x1645
x1647
div test (how much airflow do I need inside / low voltage switch off ect)

firstcontact
contact ! :cowboy_hat_face:

2-contact

x1648

x1649

I know how I want the airflow inside , now have to make sure I can get the lid closed :sweat:

1 Like

We are continuing in The WORKBENCH part 4