The WORKBENCH part 4

Hmmm, mine still not arrived. Ordered sept 28th…

price went up … I will test current consumption today… curious

Banggood… aaaaargh I’m not happy at all about their service.
I am still having a discussion about a product I ordered in August, and never received.
Yesterday they offered me a half what I paid, but the package was insured !

Dutch post nl didn’t deliver to me and for some idiot reason they said they sended it back to China.
Bangood stated ’ we’ll wait for the package , but me, as a customer, have no part in this, I want a FULL refund because a] package was insured and b] product was never delivered.

In short… hope your lock will arrive soon :wink:

Lesson learned… NEVER buy expensive equipment through Banggood … I have better experiences with E bay and Ali, much better service when something goes wrong !

*update- * must be reading here too… this morning ‘a manager’ offered a full refund for products I never received … after 3 months… thank you Banggood :sunglasses:

• update 2 - oh yesss pompom
    bgrefund
1 Like

reverse

1 Like

Downlink is coming, don’t forget to reverse your IQ polarity so that the packet knows which way to go :wink:

3 Likes

party

it’s my TTN birthday today… time flies and now … PARTY ! pompom

2 Likes

lesson learned from the past, before wiring up everything, test individual ‘china’ modules.
here the 3231 RTC… is it still working ? and what about the coin cell voltage ect.

setrtc

x1692

1. A disadvantage of those black-yellow boards is that the 32Khz pin is not exposed.
  2. It is easy to make the board yourself (I prefer the smaller version of the DS3231 IC):
    ds3231
1 Like

most of them, thats true
THIS one , mini RTC pro , has that pin exposed and a battery backup… very important for me

x1693

x1694

You get the cake…I’ll bring the beers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just realised Neil @ Multitech had kindly shipped the LTE enabled version - MTCAP-L4E1…excellent!

Have got a couple of spare Data SIM’s here…

:thinking: guess what I will be doing tomorrow! :laughing:

Back to N.West later in the week and have the perfect site lined up to use it if I can arrange short notice access. Warrington Community should have a new GW online by the weekend…

that depends on the beer quantity … probably you only open the package :partying_face:

:rofl:

what’s your favorite RTC library ?

This one because I wrote it. It is not for Arduino… :man_shrugging:
Did you know the IC also has a temperature sensor in it. It is accurate enough to measure the temperature inside a project box.

1 Like

yes I know… I used it sometimes tnx :sunglasses:

@Jeff-UK :rofl:

x1695

:+1:
the 1200 lipo’s am looking to use are only 56x28x9 so plenty of space…the 800’s & 900’s even smaller…

talk to him :wink:
http://www.ebaystores.com/A-OK-battery/Li-Po-PLIB-/_i.html

x1696

waiting for the GPS module

This thread is continued in: The WORKBENCH part 5