TTI discovery account issue

I just created a TTI account and added the discovery (free) plan. It asked me to create a network id and fill in some details. I also got asked for a user id, but no password. When that was done, I got directed to a login page for my new network, but I can’t login with my TTI credentials (email + password or username + tti password). When I try to create a new account for this instance, there is an error message that I have reached the maximum amount of accounts.

What am I missing here?

Not much, but as TTI don’t drop by that often here you’ll have to post on Slack to get this resolved as none of us here have access to any of the backends.

You would’ve received an email to create a password for the initial signup. Did you not receive one? Can you check your spam folder?

I didn’t, and I also don’t get any mail from the reset password option. Maybe I mistyped my email address? Checked all the folders and used the search options.

What would happen if I delete the instance and create a new one? Is it possible to reuse the same network id etc?

I also DM’ed you with the details @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2

Ok thanks. I’ve forwarded this to my colleagues and I’ll get back when I have more information.

What would happen if I delete the instance and create a new one? Is it possible to reuse the same network id etc?

If you delete instance you will not be able to reuse the tenant id so don’t do that.

In this case the admin email was incorrect so the account setup mail was not sent.