TTN HTTP integration with an end device

Hi,

I have an end device, for which i am trying to establish HTTP integration.
In the columns of HTTP integration, there is a attribute called URL of the End point.
What Exactly the term “URL of the End point” means and is there any possible way out for establishing HTTP integration for my end device which is a micro controller.
I want to use HTTP integration for automatic download data for the up link sent from the LoRA device.

Please help me out regarding this topic.

Please read the documentation regarding http integration.

Hi

I have gone through that document earlier itself but in the Network server login after selecting the HTTP in the integrations, URL of the endpoint is been specified can u please detail me about that.

Hi

I am working on a python framework through with which trying to integrate the script using HTTP with request module URL post method.
Adding the integration for the specific application needs the URL of the end point.
My end device is a controller board which doesn’t have any URL.
Please help me out…and any suggestions regarding Integration would be helpful for me to learn.

The HTTP integration requires a web server to post the data received from nodes to. If your controller does not provide one you need to find another solution. Perhaps you can use MQTT to subscribe to the data published by the application? Details on the MQTT integration can be found in the documentation as well.