TTN Indoor gateway impossible to bring online

i bought an indoor gateway (TTN) i set the network but i can not achieve to get it online on v2 servers.
Thinkings it was an issue with my network i put an analyser and realized that the gateway sends packet to servers on port 7007 but did not received any answer from the server.
i try to remove my gateway and reregister it but i did not get any further info from the server.
any idea welcome.

When you said “remove”, does this mean you deleted? Did you see any warnings?

What sort of network are you on that blocks ports?

yes i delete the gateway completely .
the network i m on is a normal home LAN network , but i check that the port is not blocked by the firewall

Doesn’t matter what your home network is doing, you won’t be able re-register the gateway, that’s what all the warnings were about.

It will likely work anyway if you can open up the ports, but you won’t be able to use the console to see traffic.

sorry i did not understand
what did i do wrong?
when i ve deleted the gateway on the console . i get the message that the gateway was successfully deleted ?
what should i do to get the gateway again on the server ?

Not read the warnings?

You can’t!

sorry so i had just to throw away this gateway ? did i understood correctly ?

No, I said above it will likely work but without the web console.

But if you wait a few weeks, you can register it on v3.

1 Like

ok thanks for all your advice and quick answer .So i will wait, and expect to be able to do it correctly on the new platform.

As I’ve mentioned it twice but you haven’t acknowledged it either time, it will likely work on v2 anyway.

Either way, it will never work unless you clear any firewall issues.

@weblynx: Can you message me your EUI? I can check if the configuration is correct.

Hello
after stopping the GW resetting completely and changing to a brand new wifi ap , it look like it s working again on the v2 plateform.

Thanks

1 Like