Ttn mapper app on android not available on google play

Hi, I am trying to install TTN Mapper on Andoird but it is not available on Google Play.
Is there any problem?
Thanks

There shouldn’t be unless is only rolled out on Google Play to specific areas and if you would be in one of them. I have it on my Android phone and tablet.

I downloaded the app from google play store before, and don’t see it in the play store now, so it seems it disappeared.

Nevertheless the last seen version in the store (v31) stiil seems to be the same as in the github repo.

Ok I found the APK link
https://apk-dl.com/ttn-mapper/com.jpmeijers.ttnmapper

Found on Slack from jpmeijers (11.10.2018):
Google removed it because I need to do an update. I decided to rewrite rather than to update. Hopefully I’ll get it done in another few evenings’ time

1 Like

Yes, I am very hard busy with the rewrite. Simple local mapping functionality is in, but a lot still needs to be done regarding device configuration, settings and uploading and saving of the data.

Development can be followed here:

2 Likes

Ok Thank you. Is there an APK in this github?
I am trying to use an APK but it does not work, when receiving a message it says mqtt reconnect (1/10) and never receives a packet…

Can you provide an APK of the last working version so we do not download a malwared one somewhere from the internet?

1 Like

The 3rd rewrite of the TTN Mapper Android app has been published to the Play Store:

Note that the app is still a work in progress and does not yet contain all the features that were available in rewrite nr 2. At the moment one can configure your device manually on the settings screen, and you can log only to the main TTN Mapper map, not to experiments. All greyed out settings are still a work in progress.

Please report any issue here:

5 Likes