"ttn-router-eu" is dropping TTN packets, why?

Dear all,

While verifying that my GW is still up and running, I just realized that some TTN router is dropping every packet even if they are meant to be redirected to the TTN application server. (See attached picture)
Any idea why?

Best regards,

Is this one of your own devices? And if yes: did it ever work?

• If it is one of your devices but it never worked: if this is ABP then maybe you’ve got the secret keys wrong. In that case TTN fails to validate the MIC (message integrity code), and it won’t be able to tell to which application the DevAddr (which is not unique) belongs. You can verify the MIC yourself in an online decoder, by copying the payload from the gateway traffic, and the keys from the device page in TTN Console.

(I’m note sure if that would yield the given error message; just a wild guess.)

• If worked before, then maybe there’s a problem in the backend. But things work fine for me today.

• If it is not one of your own devices then maybe someone deleted the application or device in TTN Console, but did not take the node offline. Or someone is abusing the TTN DevAddr prefix for some private network.

If it is not one of your own devices then maybe someone deleted the application or device in TTN Console, but did not take the node offline. Or someone is abusing the TTN DevAddr prefix for some private network.

It isn’t. I don’t own this device. I didn’t know that if the application is missing for the device, the router will drop the packet. It could be a good reason. I will try with one of my nodes to validate this assumption