Heads up for next update cycle scheduled for Monday 3rd May:
Upgrade to The Things Network v3.12.2 May 3, 13:00-15:00 CEST
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.12.2
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.12.1:
- Contextual tooltips to form fields in the Console.
- C-Style uint32_t representation for end device address field.
- Gateway Configuration Server to the cluster package.
- This introduces a new config option
cluster.gateway-configuration-serverthat needs to be set in multi-instance deployments.
- Uplink storage for integrations in the Application Server. The number of uplinks stored per end device may be configured via the config option
- LoRaCloud GLS multi frame request support.
- LoRaCloud GNSS request support.
- LoRaCloud WiFi request support.
- Allow the LinkADRReq commands to lower the data rate used by the end devices.
- Occasional crashes in the ratelimit middleware.
- Handling of zero EUI CUPS update-info requests.
- Backend validation messages for some forms.
- Gateway downlink message previews not displaying correctly in the event view of the Console.
- Importing end devices from the Console would occasionally ignore some device MAC settings fields.
Posted on Apr 30, 13:38 CEST