TTN vs TTI Downlink from thingboard

I will be glad to know what I missing.
I have two integration in the thingsboard one is linked to The Thing Network and one to The Thing Industries. I have two class C electric plug capable to switch the output OFF/ON Same code everywhere. The plug linked with TTN is working . the plug linked with TTI is getting the upload data but not receiving the download. why???
I have a gateway for each network and both do not show the downlink for the device on TTI.
if I register the device to TTN everything is fine.
thanks in advance
is there a different format in the downlink code to be used? or different setting?

var data = { downlinks: [{ f_port: 2, confirmed: false, decoded_payload: { “output”: msg.params.replace(/"/g,"") }, priority: “NORMAL” }] };

var result = { contentType: “JSON”, data: JSON.stringify(data), metadata: { devId : metadata.deviceName //get devID from alias } }; return result;

( may be is an issue for thingboard?)

Is the TB instance running on the TB cloud (rather than standalone or AWS install?) If so I think the TB supplied Integration assumes the public TTN community servers, your reference to TTI implies a private instance to me.

thanks,
my fault do not double save the configuration after modify…
human debug was necessary

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.