Unable to migrate Dragino LoRa Kit nodes from V2 to V3

I have dragino IoT Development Kit v 2. I configured & its working perfectly with TTN V2.

As I see the notification on TTN V2 console and migration, I started migrating Nodes and Gateways from V2 to V3.

I can able to migrate successfully but the node is not seen even after migration.

I can see the gateway migrated and connected.

But nodes are not seen.

I even try to register but no use, I can’t able to choose the modules as there are no specifications to register. I tried manual registration still no luck. If anyone having knowledge about how to register a custom node in V3 please let me know. Thanks in advance.

If its this one;

https://www.dragino.com/products/lora/item/120-lora-iot-kit.html

Then the V2 kit appears to contain the ‘LG01-N Single Channel LoRa Gateway’

Which is not a Gateway for use on TTN.

Yes, it is “LG01-N Single Channel LoRa Gateway” but - It was working perfectly fine until April 24th, 2021, All of a sudden It stopped sending data to TTN v2. After migration to v3, it is unable to detect my node. I thought of using v2 again, When I configure everything, my node is NOT detecting in v2 as well.

The LG01 is a not a gateway, it’s a Single Channel Packet Forwarder or SCPF - which should not be used on the TTN as they are not compliant and cause disruption - as you have discovered - please disconnect it immediately.

It may have appeared to have worked, but if it was working & has stopped, it is irrelevant, they should not be used.

Please use the forum search for further explanations on SCPFs