Hello to everyone! I bought the LoRa Development Kit, and I started to follow the first tutorial. Now I have the following problem:
- I tried to use the Lora node GPS with Arduino UNO
- After installing all libraries (But I don’t know about the SoftwareSerial.h which I saw on the sketch), I tried to upload the sketch from the GPS example, and I get this error: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding, then Arduino IDE tryed ten times to upload the sketch but whithout results
- I tried to change USB port, but from that port I uploaded a sketch into the other LoRa node without GPS, so it’s not a problem of the USB port.
- If I try to upload the Blink Example on that node I have the same problem, I cannot upload it
- I tried also to change the USB cable, no result
- If I remove the LoRa shield on Arduino, I can upload the sketch without any problem. So the problem is the LoRa shield with GPS module.
If you need I can provide all the error code given from Arduino IDE.