Completed: Upgrade to The Things Network v3.20.0
This is a cross-post of an incident on our The Things Network status page.
It will be updated automatically.
Scheduled: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:00:00 +0200 until 17:00:00 +0200
Resolved: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 17:00:33 +0200
- Europe 1 (eu1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- North America 1 (nam1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
- Australia 1 (au1.cloud.thethings.network): Operational
Posted: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:28:44 +0200
During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Network v3.20.0
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version 3.19.2:
- OAuth client management in the account app.
- Support claim protection when claiming end devices on The Things Join Server.
- CLI commands
notifications set-statusto manage user notifications.
- Support for class B and C downlink transmissions through multiple gateways simultaneously.
- Entities are now fully validated when updated in the stores.
- Previously only the updated paths where validated. This lead to situations in which a partial update could cause the entity as a whole to reach an invalid state.
- Application, gateway, end device and organization-tables in the Console are now sorted by creation time by default (newest first).
- Collaborator and API Key tables can now be sorted in the Console.
- The application table in the Console now shows the amount of end devices.
- The organizations table in the Console now shows the amount of collaborators.
- Table layouts for several entities have been improved on the Console.
- End devices running on MAC versions higher or equal to 1.1 showing network downlink frame counters instead of application downlink frame counters.
Posted: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:01:05 +0200
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 17:00:33 +0200
The scheduled maintenance has been completed.