I’m attempting to upgrade from Model: RN2903 Version: 0.9.5 to latest firmware following this guide: TTN Uno - RN2903 firmware upgrade
I created a new topic because that other one seems to deal mostly with Australian customizations. I’m trying to do a vanilla US firmware.
Here is where I’m at:
- I downloaded and opened https://github.com/SodaqMoja/RN2483FirmwareUpdater in Arduino IDE
- I added http://downloads.sodaq.net/package_sodaq_samd_index.json into Arduino IDE preferences
- I uncommented #define HEXFILE_RN2903_103
- When I try to compile I get this error regarding LORA_STREAM not being defined. I fixed that by doing #define LORA_STREAM Serial1 (no idea if that’s the right way to fix that).
- The second error I get is this:
RN2483FirmwareUpdater\RN2483FirmwareUpdater.ino:1:0:sketch\RN2483Bootloader.h:74:4: note: initializing argument 1 of 'void Sodaq_RN2483Bootloader::initBootloader(int&)void initBootloader(Uart& stream);
exit status 1
'Uart' has not been declared
I don’t know how to fix that one.
Also, I have no idea if I’m picking the right firmware.
//#define HEXFILE_RN2903_098 I’m guessing this might be mine
//#define HEXFILE_RN2903_103 Or this one
//#define HEXFILE_RN2903_SA103 I’m guessing this is south america (I’m in Canada)
//#define HEXFILE_RN2903_AS923_105 I’m guessing this is Asia … not me
What does 098 and 103 mean? And how do I know which one is right for my particular TTN Uno?
On my Uno the chip says: “RN2903 16401MY”
On the box it shows model: TNN-003-915-1.0