V3 console Live Data filtering

Please don’t try - @kersing or @Jeff-UK tell him - it’s not possible.

I think all we need short term is a switch to only show join, uplink & downlinks.

Yes, aware it’s all responsive - but again, use cases vary - try horizontal sleet with wind chill at -15℃ - fingers too cold to swipe etc etc.

1 Like

I’m very much aware of the trade-off. Still what I mean is a sane approximation that serves the most common use cases without sacrificing usability. Any choices there need to be made with careful consideration. We’re not planing to bloat event streams with millions of options just to cover every last use case.

This is coming up.

That is the kind of “every last use case” use case I was thinking of :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Ok guys all sounds good but in last case please dont ask/expect me to be the tester (though British summer will likely be fitting environmental test! :rofl: )

1 Like

Standard Operational Procedure for flying gliders in the Peak District in winter - we log flights on computer.

Once you get up in the air, the flying greenhouse / canopy keeps you warm along with electric socks.

1 Like

Hello, I’m sending data to my GW, I can see the activity counter change in TTN, but the LIVE DATA never shows anything?

As per many other posts asking similar, this is not updated in absolute real time due to the constraints / load on the servers …

1 Like

Thanks Nick

The thing is that I never see any “live data”. I understand that it can’t be realtime, just strange that nothing ever shows.

Erm, apologies, you’d circled the thing most people ask about - if you mean you never get an entries in the log underneath, then there is something preventing the device from matching EUI’s etc at the Network Server level so it can’t pass it on to the application console.

How are you joining, what is the device, the stack, it’s version and can you check the EUI’s / keys.

1 Like

Hi Nick, below is a summary on the configuration :

Gateway

RAK7268
Configuration Mode : Basics Station
Gateway EUI : AC1F09FFFE0606D0
Server setup : LNS Server wss://eu1.cloud.thethings.network
Firmware : WisGateOS 1.3.4

Lora Node

RAK3172
Firmware : 3.2.0-p2_22q1_final.87
Join mode : OTAA
Class A
DEVEUI=70B3D57ED00553C8
APPEUI=0000000000000000
APPKEY=D0…74

Application

AppEUI = 0000000000000000
DevEUI = 70B3D57ED00553C8
AppKey = D0…74
LoRaWAN version : LoRaWAN Specification 1.0.3

I join network by sending AT command AT+JOIN=1:0:10:8, then after joined ack recevied I send test data AT+SEND=1:0167FFD7

Hi Nick, I see live data now showing in the console :grinning:

Did you perhaps change anything? Awesome to see the data!

Your device and application key’s you need to be carful with, the gateway key’s are fine, that is public.

Nope, I’m just another volunteer forum person like everyone else with no access to the servers.

2 Likes