Hi @ledi007, I recommend that you prepare a list of requirements.
For outdoor industrial use you need to think about a number of matters:
- Antenna choice and integration to minimise transmission-line loss.
- Mechanical integration onto poles, masts, etc.
- Electrical integration and cabling.
- Backhaul to Internet integration.
- Remote operating, engineering and firmware updating over the Internet.
As this is the TTN forum the TTI TTOG should be on your list. I use LORIXone outdoor gateways and can confirm that they work very well with both TTN and TTI v3. I know of other people using Kerlinks and DiY-build systems (mostly RPi & IMST ic880a).