WISE 2410 parse data with Node-Red MQTT

hye guys, I want to ask if anyone have any experience using WISE 2410 with 3rd party gateway in my case I’m using RAK2245.
from TTN I only get dev addr and maybe some payload (raw data) from WISE 2410
payload

I try to parse the data using MQTT integration with Node-Red using the payload parser they have given but not get any data from it.
parser
(this is the payload parser for WISE-2410)

Can someone help me with this problem?

The 3rd party gateway makes no difference.

Yes you are seeing your payload.

You need to add the payload decoder in the Console - Application - Payload Formatters - Uplink

Or you can

Note: If you want to refer to a URL, post the URL not a picture of it.

1 Like

i have tried to put the payload parser to the payload formatter but the problem is that the payload parser is to long and its also for previous version TTN which only put on decoder (that time no uplink or downlink formatter)

thanks for the advice, i will try to follow this first, later i will update here if i got anything from it

Hi, my friend.

Can solve this problem?

What problem? Be a bit more specific.

1 Like

Hi @ezzat have you got the solution?

I just bought Wise-2410 and facing same issue, TTN has length limitations for payload formatter. I tried to connect TTN to Datacake and put the payload parser in Datacake, from debug menu the payload is received and decoded in Datacake as String data type, but I still have problem to assign the properties as a dedicated field to visualize.

Appreciate any support.

Why don’t you ask Datacake to fix it? We don’t have access to your instance in Datacake.