10k (10,000) Active GW's >94K Members :-)

Yeh We got there!

@wienkegiezeman @johan @rish1 @laurens et al

And 2 weeks ahead of expectation?!

:beer::champagne::wine_glass::tada:

6 Likes

W0000tttt! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Probably be more if the TTIGs did not keep dropping off the system or have issues that keep being reported Si

Who knows I may have been number 10.000 :wink:

I did set it up last Wednesday, Thursday?

We hit 9996 then 9997 active on Friday (there are far more registered but not all on line at the same time) before falling back for the weekend. I saw usual Monday increase as part time GW’s came back online today and tried to add a couple when I saw it back up at 9998 but 1 is bricked and another a new model to me and was going to take more time than I had available to bring up…saw it jump over 10k whilst monitoring remotely and by time moved to office PC to screen grab and post we were at 10009! If you registered last week and are still online then you helped contribute but cant claim the 10k…still there is always11K to shoot for! :slight_smile: Often the active count hits a new record not from a new reg but rather an older/earlier registered unit being brought back on line e.g. lab units shut down over weekend or overnight or several of mind are on test with USB battery banks and go offline when drained until swapped or when used as mobile pop-up units. Still keep registering - the more we get the merrier for all…you can never have too many GW’s :wink:

I definitely want more GW’s, even if no on is there yet, they may come when they see new ones popping up.

Great result ! Let’s keep up the good work