Hi, I´m trying to add a RAK833 RPi HAT gateway to V3 (fresh setup, no V2 migration). I have tried to follow your tutorials & troubleshooting but still get “disconnected” status in the console.
- the GW is connected to internet via ethernet cable
- as a test, I managed to register the gw on Balena - worked fine on first attempt.
- after that I have rebooted the gw from scratch and followed the guidelines on https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/gateways/pisupply-hat/ (however this seems to be made for V2 rather than V3).
- Semtech / legacy forwarder mode
- Gw ID: as provided on the gateway´s IoT Lora GW Management page (doublechecked that it´s identical in console and GW)
- Gw EUI: My RPI Mac address adding “FF FE” in the middle
- server address: eu1.cloud.thethings.network
- “gateway secret key” (“This is the Gateway Key from the TTN Console”) but this doesn´t seem to exist for V3? I have tried to generate an API key, but this is 98 byte long and the packer forwarder config requires a key with 101 byte length
- region plan: Europe 868 (I’m in Sweden)
Note that I have not done anything with the global_conf.json file and have not set any ports as I don´t know what / how / where)
Any support is appreciated.