Connectivity issue between devices console & gateway console

Hi,

I’ve been stuck for a few days with with an issue with the Things Network data section in devices. In my gateway, I can see uplinks every 2 minutes but no data is showing in my data section of my device (and hence in the Firebase server where my integration is). I am using HTTPS requests to the Application Manager API on the eu server. However, I noticed that when my application region was changed to meshed handler and registered the devices manually I was getting the data packets through. However, I could not find any way to make HTTPS requests to the meshed-handler with the Application Manager API. Anyone know why eu is not working - or what URL to use to add devices to meshed handler?

Thanks in advance.

I think the application handler for TTN in AU or NZ is thethings.meshed.com.au. This is what I have in my application. image
There have been quite a few posts in the forum about issues if you don’t “stay in your region”. Your data has to get routed across the world, it is probably not an expected, or I suspect supported, thing to do.

Unfortunately I am not able to connect with the Application Manager API using that url - see cURL output below. Does anyone know what you should use to make an HTTPS request to the meshed-handler region (e.g. for eu it was https://eu.thethings.network:8094/

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 9.08.49 AM