Failed to register device - No "devices" right to Application "XXX"

Hi All,

I have a commercial device from SkySens that has AppEUI embedded in it. When I try to register it using the supplied AppKey, AppEUI the TTN console tells me "failed to register device. permission denied:Broker did not set device:permission denied: NetworkServer did not set device: permission denied: No “devices” rights to Application “soilmositurebyskysense”

My question is…is it possible that SkySens have got an application setup on TTN using the AppEUI in the device I have here that is now blocking my registration ???

Thanks for any help.
Jonathan

Where are you adding the AppEUI? In the “App Settings” - “EUIs” by clicking on “add EUI”? If not, can you try adding it there first?

Hi @kersing, yes this is where I have added the AppEUI.
Still throwing the error.

Only suggestion I currently have is to create a new application and try again.

i get the same problem as you . if you succeed to progress i m interested by the conclusion. It is my fisrt experience with TTN.
First device i register it but it is still seen not seen
Second device i get the same error permission denied

Hi @nbertaud. Yes the solution was that the sensor had come from our supplier and they had forgotten to remove the AppEUI from their TTN account !!! Once they had removed it my device registered on TTN immediately. Someone else is using the AppEUI somewhere. Good luck finding it !!!
Cheers,
Jonathan