GatewayID from packetbroker

Hi all, I am still sifting through all the information about the new v3 updates and functionalities. I recently migrated my tracker to v3 and the ability to see all the gateways which received the packets from the v2 console is lost. In the metadata form the v3, the gateway id is listed as packetbroker and so the individual gateways are no longer visible. My question is how do i determine which gateway is used by a given node ? Is there a way to extract the correct gateway id from the packetbroker ?
I have attached a sample of a rx metadata. Any help is appreciated. Cheers.Capture5

1 Like

You can’t.

This issue will go away when v2 is discontinued as there won’t be packets coming from the v2 network to the v3 network.

1 Like

Oh okay. That’s a pity. Thank you for the reply.
Best Regards,

Starting with The Things Stack v3.12.0, the gateway ID and EUI may (depending on config) be forwarded to Packet Broker. We’re going to enable this in v2, so you’ll (hopefully soon) start seeing those in the v3 network.

Of course, when you migrate your gateway to v3, the ID and EUI will also be visible.

4 Likes