We will be launching a new product at The Things Conference. Our mission with this project is to set a new standard for the next generation of LoRa products. We tried to do a version before but that did not make it in to market.
- STM32WL55CCU6 dual-core Arm Cortex®-M4/M0+ @48 MHz
- 256 Kbytes of Flash & 64 Kbytes of SRAM
- SX126x sub-GHz radio
- Power output up to +22.00 dBm
- LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK modulations
- 868 MHz & 915 MHz dual-band operation
- 2xAA battery powered node with wide input voltage range: 2.2V - 5.5V
- ATECC608A-TNGLORA pre-provisioned LoRaWAN secure element
- LIS2DH12 - ULP 3-axis accelerometer
- SHTC3 humidity and temperature sensor
- MX25R1635 16Mb SPI NOR Flash for FUOTA and data-logging
- A user button, an RGB LED, a buzzer and a user-friendly expansion and programming options.
Please sign up here if you like to be part of the initial stealth community: Stay tuned
For information about Generic Node see: Generic Node