How to connect Utrecht E&A exhibition KISS LoRa to TTN?

you have problems with your single channel gateway, better to ask in this topic.

:slight_smile: thanks!

I think my single channel gateway is running ok now, it shows connected in the Things network console. But my KissLora is not connecting to my Gateway. Do i have to alter the Sketch from my KissLora so it only sends throuhg one channel? I already altered the Kiss Lora Sketch so it is only using SF7 (same as my gateway)

Hi HaSch,
can you please help me configuring my KissLora so it is only broadcasting on one channel, so it can communicatie with my one-channel Gateway (Raspberry Pi with Dragona Lora Hat). Both devices are seen bij the Things Console and connected, but, the data that is send by the KissLora is not seen by my gateway. I read somewhere that you have to configure your Node to only send to 1 channel (channel 0)
thank you in advance
Bart

Hi bartch,

I think, itā€™s not a problem of KissLoRa device but a problem of your single channel gateway. To join using OTAA your gateway has to allow downlinks and most single channel gateways donā€™t do downlinks. I use the dual channel gateway of Hans Boksem which can be found using search function. I did a little modification of the software so my Raspberry Pi with Uputronic hat works very well now.

Hans