Manila, Philippines

(Tom Oostvogels) #1

Multiple people from all over the city are gearing up to connect Manila, Philippines to TTN! Here you guys can meet and coordinate. Enjoy!

Hi,

I would like to meet hardware enthusiasts in the Philippines and discuss how we can setup a TTN in the country, or in our own regions. I hope we could build a team to explore the benefits of TTN.

Let's do this!

I see the last post was Nov 2015. I wonder if there is already a group of people now actively pushing for this TTN in the Philippines? Please count me in!

You can get in touch with the members here :smile:

Good job to those who started to build the TTN for the Philippines. It was a vision that started since I started this thread on the TTN forum.

(WAGNER) #6

Hello, interested in your project in Manila.
What is the frequency band in Philippines we can use?
Thanks

(WAGNER) #7

Hello, interested in your project in Manila.
What is the frequency band in Philippines we can use?
Thanks

Hi Xavier! It's 902-928 MHz.
http://ntc.gov.ph/wp-content/forum/uploads/2016/nrfat/PHILIPPINE%20NRFAT%202016%20Rev.%201.pdf

(Norman Curato) #9

Hi Edwin,

Can you confirm that 902 to 928 Mhz can be used? I'm based in Cebu and i'm interested to know how this project has progressed.

(Arnold Bagabaldo) #10

The PDF referenced is a general allocation table for frequencies. I didn't see any clear assignment for LoRa on the document. Trying to get some frequencies assigned but in parallel, I am trying to get some licensed frequencies assigned to us for public use (have some friends in telcos). Eyeing frequencies as close to 868Mhz so we can easily get devices.

Btw, I just started a slack.com group for our use. ttn-philippines.slack.com. check it out :slight_smile:

(Light21) #12

Hi,

Guys!

(Arnold Bagabaldo) #13

Hey… :). Sorry, I just noticed this section :P. Welcome to TTN Manila!