I’m bringing up SAM R34 Xplained Pro Evaluation Kit board to TTN.
I’m using Atmel Studio 7 as explained in https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/labs/story/connecting-the-microchip-atsamr34-xplained-pro-kit-with-lorawan-to-the-things-network
DevEUI read from board, AppEUI and AppKey are put in place into conf_app.h
App builds and uploads to the board without any errors but on terminal I have:
DevEUI : 0x000425191801d6d6
AppEUI : 0x70b3d57ed001744f
AppKey : 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Join Request Sent for EU868
- Send Join Request
- Send Data
- Main Menu
Enter your choice:
I’m in Amsterdam Noord, very close to couple of TTN gateways.
I tried several projects and changing DATARATE and managed to get device “seen” on TTN console but no join.
Please advise what troubleshooting techniques are available.
- Created a new device in TTN Application
- Generated DevEUI
- Disabled EDBG_READ_EUI in Atmel Studio project
- Put all 3 params into demo projects
- Tested 2 demo projects (from workshop and vanilla one)
- On TTN console I can see “last seen 3 sec ago” after join attempt
- No join actually happening
I also installed Gemtek MiniHub gateway, it is online on TTN and works great, showing hundreds transmitted tx/rx messages.
Will try to escalate to Microchip Team.