Hello, Would be possible to help explain how I can handle the V2 to V3 migration for my specific case:
- Devices are OTAA, joined on V2 TTN network - router.as2.thethings.network
- Gateways are point traffic to router.as2.thethings.network
- I have no ability to initiate a rejoin request onto the network. The entire device is potted (board, batteries, everything). As far as I know I capability wasn’t developed to trigger a rejoin by sending a command from the network.
- Board is Pycom LopPy4 module
- Device was designed for a long lifetime and to not ever have batteries replaced or be repaired.
- There is a significant investment in the devices, so just straight up replacing them would be costly.
I have provided all of the information that I know to be relevant based on my knowledge, but if there is something missing please let me know and I’m happy to answer.
Note also: I am aware this setup is not ideal, but it was done when new to LoRaWAN. Any future devices will not be designed this way again.