I tried to migrate Dragino LSE01 devices from V2 to V3, but I have problems to trigger a rejoin.
- I followed the guide and created a new V3 application and added the device with same appId/devId/appKey/deviceId to the new V3 application.
- Then I regenerated the appKey in the V2 application for the device.
- Now the tricky part: Triggering the rejoin of the Dragiono LSE01 remotely:
I tried to use Downlink commands and I think the " Reboot End Node" Command (04FF) should do the trick. But nothing has changed. Now I also tried to change the Uplink interval by Downlink command, but that also didn’t change the interval.
So I am here with two questions:
- Would the reboot Downlink command (04FF) be the correct way to trigger a rejoin?
- Are there some common config errors that prevent the device to process Downlink commands or did I do something wrong?
=> I click on the device in my V2 application. Scroll down to “Downlink” and leave “scheduling” at replace, “FPort” at 1, “confirmed” at unchecked, “payload” at bytes and add the bytes 04FF for reboot or 0100003C for changing the uplink interval.
Thank you very much for any hints at solving this problem.