I would like to share my new STM32 node. This node is based on a STM32L051C8T6 microcontroller. With a BME280 environment sensor it uses 1.9 uA in sleep mode.
Short list of features:
- Arduino code is used, combined with a few lines of STM32 HAL code;
- It’s a generic development board, hence the name MiniPill, a wink to the BluePill board. Without the RFM95 chip it can be used for other projects;
- The LMIC library is used for the LoRaWAN protocol with OTAA as connection setup instead of ABP;
- Due to this library it is possible to downlink data to the node and get confirmation of the received data;
- In Low Power Mode: 1.9 uA during sleep period.
- With a BME280 sensor beside temperature and humidity also pressure can be measured and send through LoRaWAN.
- Enough pins are available for other sensors or actuators;
- Due to a 4 layer SMT print and SMT components the print is smaller but has an other form-factor. The size is 33.1 mm x 22.9 mm.
- Pinouts are labeled and 4 VCC and GND connectors are available for external sensors.
Please checkout this post on my blog: https://www.iot-lab.org/blog/370/.