Monitoring availability of LoRa nodes

hi,
I’m thinking about monitoring LoRa networks. For ex. when I come to some city, then I will start a “device” which will show me if there are some LoRa packets from nodes in the air. Do you think it is posssible to do? No packet decoding is needed, only their presence.
I was trying to do this with SDR, but results are not good, the sensitivity of the receiver is low…

thanks,
Y.

Joris, we, from community Den Bosch (NL) , are very interested.
At this moment we have 5 gateways and some kickstarter gateways planned, but we expect/hope this to grow after our kick-off on September 15.

KR Jan

Hi Joris @smartparcsnl we are interested. We have currently 16 gateways up and running. Can you send me more info.

Thanks etienne

Hi joris, I’m interested for the Groningen area.

I’m also interested inside the Paris area : https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/paris/

We would be interested as well

https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/holland-michigan/

It looks like many people are interested Joris in your monitoring application.
Could you either make it public somewhere in github or do you rather prefer to stay private. In the latter case, you can find my references on https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/leuven/

Have a nice evening.

Hi Joris,

located in Ghent at the Ghent TTN community, I would like to add our gateway for monitoring.
Can you send instructions? I assume this is accessable via gatewaystats.org?

Gregory

1 Like

I’m also interested. Currently planning to add several gateways in Malaysia.

It looks really nice, we in the skane community (sweden) are interested as well.

Hi Joris, i am also interested for the Nijmegen and Barcelona area. Could you send me instructions how to use this?

Kind regards,

Roger

Hi @joris, i am also interested for the Region Switzerland/Zentralschweiz. I already added the gatewaystats.org Server to my Gateway JSON.

Thanks

e-bits

Hi @Joris, I’m interested too for Friesland!
Thanks
Alexander

Hi , I’m interested to in Bucharest / Romania area . In this moment we have 4 x IC88A based Lora AP and growing :slight_smile:

I waiting email form you for details

Thx,
Cristian

Hi Joris,

I’m interested to in Bucharest / Romania area .
In this moment we have 4 x IC88A based Lora AP and growing :slight_smile:

I waiting email form you for details

Thx,
Cristian

Hello Joris,

I was looking for some tool that monitors the gateway traffic (A’dam) and came along your solution.
Is it possible to retrieve information how to setup the gateway monitoring?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Henk.

Hi,
I would be interested in this for monitoring our gateways in the Canterbury area.

Hi Joris

I put my LoRa Gateway activ and i am interested in monitoring it.
Location is BOLL/Switzerland and it’s a RAK831 LoRa Gateway with RPi3.
EUI is: B827EBFFFE7BE7CA.
If you could help me, i would be very glad (i am really a newbe!)

Regards

beat.luethy@hispeed.ch

Beat

Joris, we are also interested to make some statistics on our gateway in Freiburg, Germany. Could you send further info?

BR, Martin

Hi Joris,
I would like to get directions to put my GW too.

Regards,
Luis Viola