Not a gateway recomendation

You may go for Dragino LG 01 S Or /02 series if you are looking for a good kind of LoRa Gateway.
For more information Google Scholar my name as Utkarsh Alset. I have implemented and explained in my research papers. If you want to contact me please email me on alset.utkarsh007@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Please quote the correct part numbers for gateway devices, SX130x. The parts you mention are for nodes (end devices) not gateways.

Those are arbitrary numbers. A gateway can support far more nodes if the uplinks interval is chosen well. Gateway range largely depends on antenna placement and environment (walls or other attenuating materials), not on the type of gateway.

Dear Moderator,
I think you did not got my point.
Now is it okay?

No it is not ok. These are not LoRaWAN Gateways - but what we refer to as SCPF or DCPF’s - please use forum search. The LG308 is a full 8 channel LoRaWAN Gateway - based on SX130x as above. LoRa only devices (faux ‘gateways’ - using SX127x/SX126x chips) are outside the scope of the Forum and are NOT supported on TTN/Forum

Congratulations, your self-promotion post has got worse and taken someone else’s post out of context.

As the first half of this topic went wrong and this half is now badly broken, locking.