Only "positive" articles survive

Please keep in mind that what ever you read here, critical articles on objective experiences might be deleted (within minutes).

1 Like

Suspect I know what u mean from recent posts but think you will find not deleted…don’t think this forum is heavily sensored compared to many…rather given topic it will have been merged into the thread TTN Gateway central 2 (most current) thread by @BoRRoZ… It’s just moved not deleted :slight_smile:

1 Like

…it helps with keeping common information that might help others consolidated vs fragmenting across forum making harder to find…

it’s here

@Hi @dellekom I strongly disagree with you.
Over the past year I have been very critical on some topics and hard words have been said.
But my posts have never been censored.

1 Like

…also my experience is problems/issues/negative stuff is actually welcomed as it help ttn team & whole community better understand and resolve or avoid issues…a problem shared is a problem halved is an old saying and here it’s often the case of a problem shared is a problem fixed…(eventually! :slight_smile: ). All forumites just need to remember not to rant, keep it professional & courteous and avoid getting personal…be they posters or responders…and above all be patient/tollerant

2 Likes

This link is fine, but in the original topic the TTN Moderator merged the post into the Gateway Central 2 Topic
but the Link to the post new location points to the start of the Gateway Central 2 topic

Maybe that is why OP thinks his post was deleted.

IMHO this post should never be merged (buried into another topic)
OP made a conscious decision where to post it.

1 Like

Yes, that is true: I don’t think my experience is part of the “FAQ” of the gateway (at least that is how I understand the topic but might be of interest for anyone assessing the acquisition of a gateway.

Good to hear that my contribution is not deleted - however I had already friends writing me “closed 1 hour ago” about my post.

To be honest, i will not contribute much more here, sorry.

I do appreciate the many contributions of you all about my tiny post, - it shows that there would even be a lot of “manpower” to push development of the software forward. I am not sure why an issue gets not resolved for so long.

We welcome criticism, but please be constructive. We’re here to build things, not break them down.
Personal attacks and name calling will not be tolerated.

Please read the Forum Guidelines to see what we expect from our forum users.

We have given our moderators the task to keep this forum civil and tidy and take action if forum users do not follow those guidelines. Such actions may indeed include merging related topics/comments into larger discussions. They will only hide/delete topics/comments in case of spam, abuse, or violation of our guidelines.

If you feel like you’ve not been treated fairly by a moderator, you should discuss that with the concerning moderator in a direct message. This will allow them to explain why they took an action, and hopefully you’ll reach an agreement. If you’re unable to figure it out together, you may contact our forum staff here or any core team member on Slack.

3 Likes