SOLVED - AWS integration issue [Configuration - Invalid PhysicalResourceId]

Hello all, I am trying to integrate AWS IoT with my LoRa application. I followed the newest guidance provided by The Things Network on integrating AWS IoT. I created an API key (with the proper settings via the documentation) for my application, copied that key to my clipboard (and saved it in a separate notepad file), and deployed for The Things Stack Cloud (us-east-1) in respect to my location (I am located in the “United States North Virginia (us-east-1)”). I created a name for my stack and thing type name, set the cluster address as ttn for the tenant, and nam1 for the cluster to get “ttn.nam1.cloud.thethings.industries” and finally copied my Application ID from my application page and pasted that in the proper box and pasted the correct API key from before. I try to create my stack and it gives me the error

Logical ID: CheckVersionEventsRule19A4B72A
Status Reason: Resource creation Initiated

Logical ID: Configuration
Status Reason: Invalid PhysicalResourceId

Then it begins the Rollback process

Does anyone have any ideas on what I am messing up and what would be a possible solution?

I solved this issue. The documentation for the nam1 cluster is outdated. There is no tenant ID and it is not “.industries”
it is “nam1.cloud.thethings.network” for your cluster address

Hello, I registered end nodes, gateway, application as per process on TTN server. I am configuring AWS to TTN community version using cloudformation template. Is there need to connect end devices, gateway to TTN while creating cloudformation template? I got error in cloudformation template that “Invalid PhysicalResourceId”. can you please help me.

Please do not double post - it splits the replies from the volunteers & causes confusion.