Color: Silver
Size: 120(L) x 93(W) x 35(H) mm
US $6.81 incl. shipping

raktrack868
€ 28,17 - 868 mhz 3 pieces available!

* bought one for test :wink:

2 Likes

US $1.60 incl. shipping

Mine has arrived, the non-gps version, let me know if you find a way of coding/uploading via the Arduino app

this one ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/RAK811-LoRa-Sensor-Node-Board-MEMS-Sensor-and-Battery-LoRaWAN-SX1276-Open-Source-Wireless-Remote-LoRa/32845479799.html

I have one running as a gateway. Simple setup. The rssi values seem higher than with other gateways. The range might be a little less. Comparable with the RAK831 in my feeling.

not sure what you mean, these tracker boards are STM32L151 MCU devices with the 811n (SX1276) via spi, we’ve got a uart connection via USB - but I cant see an out of the box solution supporting arduino app

some sample code comes installed to demo the movement sensor and tries an otaa connection but fails prob due to settings (serial connection output shows the debug info, fyi 115200 baud), its a very cute board with potential - I just need to work out how to access it, it maybe down to STM dev tools only?

unless I’m missing something here :slight_smile:

Did button restart and and can now see why otaa failing…non eu frequencies, which is fine

RAK811 BreakBoard soft version: 1.0.2
Selected LoraWAN 1.0.2 Region: AS923

No its me that was missing something, thinking @ the differences between the 811 and 811n :rofl:
I don’t think there is a short term solution for programming these trackerboards with arduino IDE

1 Like

WARNING!!!
I know this topic is for bargains, but it was a bargain that got me to waste money on this one:

"High Precision Ultra-low Power BMP280 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module Swap I2C/SPI BMP280 BME280 3.3V Blue"
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Precision-Ultra-low-Power-BMP280-Digital-Barometric-Pressure-Sensor-Board-Module-Swap-I2C-SPI-BMP280/32831481643.html

If you search for “BME280” on Aliexpress, this listing will show up also. And it looks considerable cheaper (€ 1,28 / piece) than other BME280 listings. That is because it isn’t a BME280, but a BMP280. This means no humidity measurements. The description doesn’t claim those measurements can be done, it is just the BME280 in the title that got me to waste money on them.

Even as BMP280, they are not very reliable. I ordered 5 of them. The pressure measurement reported by some of them is way too low, the temperature reading fluctuates a lot and the altitude meter is incorrect by about 100 meters.

2 Likes

I know what you mean… its misleading and you have to read carefully but you ordered a BMP280 and not a BME280

bmp280

the same happends with other products like the SHxx series … many times they also use the same pcb’s with different sensors mounted so its hard to see.
but to be honest … both types are not very reliable in the field outdoors :wink:
and I am testing this one

1 Like

I know, I consider it learning money, too bad I ordered 5 instead of just 1.
I thought the BME280 was considered good enough? N

1 Like

Just as a p.s. this is what is on the other side. Both BMP280 and BME280 are printed on the board:
BME280

1 Like

US $11.32 incl. shipping

x600

US $6.29 incl. shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3ft-Car-Dashboard-Flush-Mount-Dual-USB-2-0-A-Male-To-2x-Female-Extension-Cable/152703077360
US $4.74 incl. shipping different cable lengths possible

would love the same with Micro USB Female, to get access to Serial on devices into enclosure (adding with internal USB/Serial of course)