The things network indoor gateway Not connecting to LNS

Hi all,

On Saturday, I managed to get the TTN working but today I couldn´t the led was blinking green. i read the docs and it says : Conectado a WiFi, estableciendo conexión a LNS / Configurando radio.

Is there any problem on the Madrid area?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Here the same problem in The Netherlands Amsterdam, wifi connected led flash 1/4 seconds. But led keep flashing. No connection to …

Hi all,
same here in Villenbach, near Augsburg, Germany …
some othher TTIGs found on ttnmapper seems to have the same problem …

cu
FR

TTN / TTI know about this are are working on it:

The Things Indoor Gateway Unable to Connect

Incident Report for The Things Network

Identified: The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented. Dec 15, 2020 - 12:34 CET

Investigating: We’re investigating reports that The Things Indoor Gateways are unable to connect to our cluster in Europe. Dec 15, 2020 - 11:30 CET

This incident affects: Europe (Gateway API (Basic Station)).

2 Likes

All my TTIGs are still offline.
The update on the status website says that three hours ago 50% of the gateways have already reconnected and the rest comes online gradually. Is the fix really working for all gateways?

This:

We’ll continue to monitor metrics for the reconnection of the rest of the gateways.

I doubt TTI have targeted your TTIGs for either being last or not at all but if you join the Slack channel you can make enquiries.

I’m not a fan of conspiracy theories :wink:
But thanks, I’ll try it on slack if this is the best way?

Also happening here. US ThingsNetwork Indoor Gateway indicating no connection to LNS

15/12/20 23h50 : same problem in Paris FR since 14/12/20
Seems my single TTIG is part of th 50% off :frowning:

Hi all,
the problem persists on the disconnected gateway …
I’ve made some power cycles and also some reconnects to my WLAN,
but LED is blinking fast green since Dec 15.
So I digged out a second TTIG, which was connected some days ago on another place.
I reconfigured it … and, luckily its working fine …

Since reconfiguring the other TTIG doesn’t help, is factory resetting it (pressing the RESET button for more then 5 sec) an option ? Or could this action brick the device, since this wipes out LNS credentials?

Can you please provide your EUIs so that we can take a look?

Since reconfiguring the other TTIG doesn’t help, is factory resetting it (pressing the RESET button for more then 5 sec) an option ? Or could this action brick the device, since this wipes out LNS credentials?

No this will not brick the device. A reset always makes the gateway connect to the boot CUPS server, where proper redirection is set up.

Just sent you my EUIs in a private Message. Thank you!

I’ve tried a Reset of the faulty GW, but no effect
The EUI of the “faulty” GW is: eui-58a0cbfffe80130d
The EUI of the “good” GW is: eui-58a0cbfffe800ca8

My 2 gateways have not connected for over a day
eui-58a0cbfffe802185
eui-58a0cbfffe802ae4 - only installed on wednesday mid day

The same problem in Markt Schwaben/Germany. All four Gateways of Community Markt Schwaben still not able to connect. All are TTIG-868 Indoor Gateway.

Same problem as everyone else.
My TTIG runs for several months now without any problem and stopped working correctly yesterday around 11 am of my time, 10 am GMT.
Right now the green LED is blinking rapdily.
The ID is eui-58a0cbfffe801b5e.

Ok thanks guys. I now have enough samples to check. We’re working on this and I’ll get back with an update.

1 Like

Many Thanks

Same here (Berlin/Germany), TTIG running but does not connect, reset has no effect.

You did it … solid green, my “faulty” TTIG is fixed :+1:

2 Likes