The WORKBENCH part 3

x1391
x1392
x1393

want to use it as a solar temperature / alarm sensor
every 5 minutes a temperature reading and at night it also switches on the alarm function with the buildin pir detector.
try for minimal wiring (3 to original PCB)

x1396
x1397
ds18b20 test
38%20PM
03%20PM
before

x1399
after :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:scream: :sweat_smile:

I am interested to see how this works @BoRRoZ. I have some of these in transit and today the postman delivered some TP5000 modules to charge a 3.6v LiFe04 cell in that slot from small solar. Properly protected (ironically from UV!) this is potentially a €15 permanently deployed LoRaWAN end device.
This is the sort of price one would envisage for a production device not something from @BoRRoZ or @GryKyo hacking at home!
Has been almost all uPython lately, will be a bit of a shocker to dive back into LMIC in Arduino though my IDE of choice has evolved to PlatformIO mostly…
Keep us posted ?
G

2 Likes

x1398

Sun is shining !
BoRRoZ3-100

x1400

thank you Doctor Ali :sunglasses:

x1401
LTC3780 Automatic Regulator Constant Voltage/Current Step Up Down solar Charging

The whole electrolysis using imported patch, low resistance, high frequency capacitor, make the ripple down to the freezing point. ’ … :thinking:

1 Like

x1402

x1403
just missing a few parts for this POC :sunglasses:

x1428
yagi no 4 arrived - now I have 4 identical antenna’s

2 Likes

The cats?

1 Like

:rofl:

* now a mechanism… these yagi’s should unfold like an umbrella :smirk:

Making holes…
… the easy way :roll_eyes:

TTN-MaxBotix-014

1 Like

x1406
that’s cool :wink:

Are you going to stack them to create a single directional antenna or create a 4-directional antenna?

1 Like

a 4 directional and one omni… connected to a digital attenuator, a node and a gateway, a GPS and a digital compass.
all MCU controlled

Sounds interesting.
We will probably get to see more of it later. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

back to the ‘solar’ node … some code glue :sunglasses:

09%20PM

This seems to be a thread for ‘obscure’ bits of hardware.

Anyone know where I can get a development board (just the bare board) in the style of the photograph below;

IMG_2400

Feed up with using dodgy breadboards for testing designs etc.

1 Like

take my money too ! :sunglasses:

but for the moment I have every size FR-4 glass fiber proto board ’ in stock :wink:
x1407

1 Like

You maniac…

2 Likes

One of these days there will be a LoRaWAN surplus hardware auction @ @BoRRoZ 's place

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

08%20PM
renting your test equipment :sunglasses:

3 Likes