The WORKBENCH part 3

perfect !

• running to the workbench to find an SI7021 :rofl:

05%20PM

I thought 'anti static ect ’ and they looked ok on the pictures So I ordered them.
arrived today, I could fit 3 fingers :roll_eyes:… must be for little chinese children in Iphone factory’s
and the quality… aaargh :rofl:

x1473

• update
    the shop offered (I didn’t ask for it) me my money back, IF I would change my negative comments. (didn’t even know that is possible)
    These 'gloves are probably made in a cellar in Pakistan, Vietnam So I leave it… it’s useless garbage.

Simple, no regulator, nothing, just what you need

Nice isn’t it ?

IMG_6086

IMG_6088

yep… looks very nice. :smiley:
I did that too, but noticed problems after a while with humidity values not being correct with a sensor
inside that enclosure.

Interesting, did you find out the issue? moisture on the sleeve?

yes inside … very fine, gave most problems in cold weather/after rain, when the droplets formed

x1474

related

I need to test with coating spray on PCB :wink:

1 Like

to test that effect I was planning (but always 10 things at the same time) to build a special sensor, one that is inside its own chamber.
when you want to measure the mcu start the airpump for a few seconds just to let fresh air in.
and then measure and compare with the sensor in the casing.

x1475

but… you know how things go… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can’t believe it, 2 years later I see Cayenne still not including a basic number (counter, whatever, …) I just need to send a number and see it without any calculation. I just want to send a field, even without unit, just a number, that’s too complicated, I guess so!

Guys, come on !!!

2 Likes

LPP 2.0 next month ? cool

1 Like

It looks pretty there is too much thermal mass around the sensor.

How and where do you find those enclosures for sensors?

I need something similar but don’t know the keywords.

I am happy to look in to it and contribute. However due to the holidays coming months it will delay until mid september before I have time available. That of coarse when you accept my help.

2 Likes

found them on the best LoRaWAN board :wink:

No problem I also need to put code on github, may I have your github account by pm?

@BoRRoZ, could you please create the dedicated topic so we can continue discussion on it? thanks

1 Like

A new delivery of Temperature and Humidty sensors has arrived for our TTN-Apeldoorn Heat stress project we do in coorporation with our township.

D_Q1VWeVUAIoOBt

done… if its ok with you sofar ?

btw … I wanted to put your company site in the topic start
Houston… you have a problem :wink:

but what’s inside that plastic wrap ? … I’m always curieus :wink:

AM2305 Temperature Humidity sensor

1 Like

My SHT31-DIS-F Outdoor Node is now ready to install.

SHT31-DIS-F-Outdoor%20Node

5 Likes