The WORKBENCH part 3

Well, the furthest appart they could be on Earth is circa 20,000km.

Ah! Spoilsport! :slight_smile: Please dont let facts get in the way of a good joke! :wink: And besides what about our Lacuna friends and others…

Always wondered where Nicolas S got the inspiration for LoRa from …cold war radar implementations indeed!

Also could be gw seperation is 5m one way and 40074995m the otherway with the likely error/uncertainty values for the basic timestamp (ok yes I know EM travels in straight lines…) taking circumference as ~40075km :smile:

1 Like

Maybe one Gateway was really in Geo-Stationary orbit ?

:+1:
…an ambition?! :wink:
And besides would save dealing with all that LEO doplar nonsence! :rofl:

x1608
heat shrink :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just spotted this Rob so now am SURE you will want to!.. :smile:

oh no … to many interesting things… stop that Jeff :scream:

1 Like

Wow, these 2A LiFePO4 protector boards are really small (battery is AA size):

LiFePO4%20protector%20board

ah… you found them :cowboy_hat_face:

yep very small… but low currents too

Q : at what voltage ‘it’ switches off ?

Yes found them based on your link. :slightly_smiling_face:
Lowest current (2A) version was deliberately chosen to keep quiescent current as small as possible and 2A is more than enough for low-power nodes (ESP8266 and ESP32 using WiFi included).

At 2.0V (if provided specs are correct).

LiFePO4%201S%20protector%20board%20specs

Specs say weight is 10g but is actually 0.34g.
Wondering about the reliability of the rest of the specs… :thinking: :confused:

2 Likes

max continous discharging current 2 A ! :open_mouth:

What price are you seeing for 1/10/100off?

LiFePO4%201S%20protector%20board%20price
Shipping was relatively expensive (for product/AliExpress) but arrived quickly in 12 days. I ordered muliple otherwise the board would be more expensive than the battery. :roll_eyes:

FYI: B+ and P+ are shared/connected, B- and P- are not (not common ground).

Thanks, and what have you seen for the AA FePO4 batteries?

24%20PM
:innocent:

Soshine%20LiFePO4%20AA%20battery%204x%20price%202019-09-20
(Current price)

I bought 6 for € 5.81, shipping included (delivery 12 days). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, the model you linked is different. I deliberately did not choose that model because it has solder pads for the battery on both sides of the board which is more shortcut prone for DIY with prototyping PCB.

1 Like

sure … but if you only need one or two :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks again - I am of course being lazy asking but wanted a rough order value before heading off for deeper search, Cheers.

I was assuming that you were interested in whether people in the UK are charged differently for these products on AliExpress than in the Netherlands, but it was just laziness… I’m glad that you at least admit it. :wink:

1 Like