The WORKBENCH part 3

Yep, together with the 1Gig Ethernet which isn’t USB anymore, and a decent amount of memory it starts to be attractive…

1 Like

x1441
small dc-ac power inverters for expirimental minisolar ‘suitcase’ power generator

x1442

x1444

x1443

5V 18650 Lithium Battery Boost Step Up Module
Micro USB Charge Discharge the Same Time
UPS Protection Board Circuit Li-ion

have to test but first impression is OK :sunglasses:

1 Like

I tried one of those boards, or very similar, and whilst it cut off when the battery went low voltage, after a short while when the battery recovered a bit, it turned back on again.

So the project was going on an off, on its own, not good behaviour IMHO.

Cut off voltage was circa 2.45V as well, too low really.

I was thinking more like a mini UPS use case.
a 5v device is powered with this board and The board itself is powered with an adapter So battery is always full
when grid power is interrupted… you still have 5v for some time.

Very Nice! I have one of this.

This is a gateway to be installed at the Federal University of Ouro Preto in Minas Gerais. project in conjunction with Professor Aline de Assis from UFOP Campus João Monlevade so that you can implement the concept of intelligent campus using LoRaWan technology and The Things Networks. As the project progresses, I’m counting. the idea is to integrate the courses for the development of IoT solutions with LoRaWan.

20190620_153837 20190620_153749 20190620_163519 20190620_153853

20190621_121839

1 Like

legal ! :sunglasses:

can you tell something about that antenna ?

1 Like

What is the white box with the U?

De resto, impecável! Cumprimentos :slight_smile:

Ethernet to Ethernet Grounded ESD Protection

The ETH-SP device to protect any Power‑over‑Ethernet (PoE) or non‑PoE device with connection speeds of up to 1 Gbps.

Models: ETH‑SP, ETH‑SP‑G2

This antena is a Brazilian Brand Aquário . 9dBi Omni antena. 900Mhz to 1200Mhz. This is GSM antena.

1 Like

x1447
new toy :innocent:

x1448

x1449
Waterproof Automotive Relay Car Relay 12V 40A together with Bimetal Temperatur​e Thermostat Control Switch will form a high temp system (or parts) shutdown in the solar battery suitcase.

Last days I have been working on my LoRaWAN enabled poll-box:
41 16
This one is using LoRa-radio-node.

3 Likes

back to were I left … its bootloader burn day …aaaaaaaaaaaargh :cold_face:

x1451

• I ‘repaired’ atmel studio 7 and now it seems to talk … next step is the node
    sometimes its good to throw something in a corner and look at it a week later :innocent:

x1452

x1453

00%20PM

aaahrg help :cold_sweat:
did I made a wrong setting / wrong bootloader file ? @Charles bonk

x1454

@BoRRoZ, that’s strange, did you tried other files?

You’re using Atmel Studio to flash?

Hi Charles … yes, tried the 1 mhz one… same result
I can read flash (91 kb) … but not write, could it be that my resistor on the RFM95 is placed wrong ?

I wanted to use optiboot from your site

That’s strange looks like the error is coming from parsing hex file, could you try to edit file and see if there cr lf on each line, just an idea.

100 % … :rofl: had a peek inside and

41%20PM

pure html :pensive: ( and I had only one beer)

1 Like