The WORKBENCH part 3

Yes found them based on your link. :slightly_smiling_face:
Lowest current (2A) version was deliberately chosen to keep quiescent current as small as possible and 2A is more than enough for low-power nodes (ESP8266 and ESP32 using WiFi included).

At 2.0V (if provided specs are correct).

LiFePO4%201S%20protector%20board%20specs

Specs say weight is 10g but is actually 0.34g.
Wondering about the reliability of the rest of the specs… :thinking: :confused:

2 Likes

max continous discharging current 2 A ! :open_mouth:

What price are you seeing for 1/10/100off?

LiFePO4%201S%20protector%20board%20price
Shipping was relatively expensive (for product/AliExpress) but arrived quickly in 12 days. I ordered muliple otherwise the board would be more expensive than the battery. :roll_eyes:

FYI: B+ and P+ are shared/connected, B- and P- are not (not common ground).

Thanks, and what have you seen for the AA FePO4 batteries?

24%20PM
:innocent:

Soshine%20LiFePO4%20AA%20battery%204x%20price%202019-09-20
(Current price)

I bought 6 for € 5.81, shipping included (delivery 12 days). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BTW, the model you linked is different. I deliberately did not choose that model because it has solder pads for the battery on both sides of the board which is more shortcut prone for DIY with prototyping PCB.

1 Like

sure … but if you only need one or two :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks again - I am of course being lazy asking but wanted a rough order value before heading off for deeper search, Cheers.

I was assuming that you were interested in whether people in the UK are charged differently for these products on AliExpress than in the Netherlands, but it was just laziness… I’m glad that you at least admit it. :wink:

1 Like

I am also looking at country pricing - I find NL often seems to get slightly better delivery prices/options…must be that little slip of water between us! :wink: You guys often post stuf that either doesnt ship to UK or where charges/timescales are a little higher… That would be what I would look at next if price looks in ball park for projects…when I am less lazy! :rofl:

Gotta have the sequence numbers!

1 Like

The final ‘summer’ day in The Netherlands… enjoy ! :sunglasses:

32%20AM

2 Likes

poc power unit mobile gateway tested and finished.

x1616

and it fits in her new future 'home :sunglasses:
x1613

x1614

x1615

it will be a 'modular ’ system… all power lines and switches/displays get XT-60 connectors

• for easy soldering XT connectors/cables I ordered this little tool
    klem
2 Likes

x1618
The WORKBENCH :wink:

x1619

x1620

Something for testing from my home country.
can’t wait to get back to workbench and configure it and see some data packets incoming.
IMG_20190925_155825 IMG_20190925_155846 IMG_20190925_160203

2 Likes

what is it ? :thinking: gateway ?

yup, MikroTik LoRa gateway.
EDIT:
failed to mention it has WiFi as well

1 Like

x1621

tt-inAboxLOL :rofl:

4 Likes