This end device is registered on a different cluster "name1"

I’ve added a sensor to my application in The Things Network Console.
Then I unfortunatly renamed its server address to name1.cloud.thethings.network instead to nam1.cloud.thethings.network.
Under general gettings in the end device menue its possible to change the server addresses to an arbitrary value. There’s no combobox to select.
Now I’m not able to edit delete or something else eith the end device because:

" This end device is registered on a different cluster (**name1**.cloud.thethings.network). To access this device, use the Console of the cluster that this end device was registered on."

Its also unable to delete the Application within this device.

What can I do to clean my application / accout ?

Greetings

This is a good one indeed. At the moment, the console is not aware of the list of clusters since that’s technically challenging to do but this is something we should consider.

To delete, you can always use the CLI.

unfortunately delete the end-device with the wrong url is not possible.
I’ve tried this with the ttn cli like outlined above.
But I got following message:

$ ttn-lw-cli end-devices delete lgs92 eui-f00xy
WARN Registered Network Server address of end device “eui-f00xy” does not match CLI configuration {“configured”: “eu1.cloud.thethings.network”, “registered”: “name1.cloud.thethings.network”}
WARN Registered Application Server address of end device “eui-f00xy” does not match CLI configuration {“configured”: “eu1.cloud.thethings.network”, “registered”: “name1.cloud.thethings.network”}
WARN Registered Join Server address of end device “eui-f00xy” does not match CLI configuration {“configured”: “eu1.cloud.thethings.network”, “registered”: “name1.cloud.thethings.network”}
error:cmd/ttn-lw-cli/commands:end_device_server_address_mismatch (Network/Application/Join Server address mismatch)
correlation_id=39acd0fde1a04ad88fc8899d071455ab