TTIG AU915 support

I’ll solder serial headers onto it and see what debug info it shows

Actually, I think we need to register them differently. Will come back to this thread tomorrow and advise.

1 Like

Hi Maj,
Not wanting to bug you but is there any news on this?

Thanks

Hi @jbkiwi, we were waiting on a response from TTN about this. Will ping them again.
@leogaggl do any of you guys have an AU915 TTIG working?

1 Like

Hi @Maj - yes we have one TTIG working here. But they need to be added to the AU Basic Station Bridge manually at the moment.

The issue is more the Basic Station support for AU at the moment, rather than specifically a TTIG issue from what I am aware.

Hello Australia users. If you are proud owners of a TTIG (The Things Internal Gateway) we now have the option to enable BasicStation packet-forwarder to connect to the updated TTN AU915 Gateway server. Please reply to this thread with your Gateway EUI if you wish to enable this feature. I will wait for a couple of weeks to gather all requests. The process to enable is manual for the time being. TTI will at some point have a more polished procedure.

3 Likes

Yes please!
eui-58a0cbfffe8018a3 under user https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/u/WheroNet

Yes please. eui-58a0cbfffe800358

RS here have a backorder on the gateway with an AU plug on it, will this be a one time deal or will I be able to order one now, get it afterwards and have you set it all up to work properly?

Yes please.
eui-58a0cbfffe802615

If you don’t have the right power connector, one of these powers it fine https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/SEVRBP0208/Raspberry-Pi-Official-White-AU-Plug-AC-Adapter-wit

I presume a batch of TTIGs have now been registered to use the BasicStation option directly with TTN AU915 gateway server, following that option being announced back in August. It’s also hard to miss the enthusiasm across the Forum to proliferate BasicStation operation.

I’ve this week taken delivery of a new TTIG and successfully registered it on TTN AU915 meshed. As a new player I thought it wise to check for any downsides before requesting my TTIG be added to any next round of this option reconfiguration. Are there any adverse implications to be aware of in taking that path?

Nope, all fizzled out and still waiting for my paperweight to become Phoenix :slight_smile:

Yes please here too!

eui-58a0cbfffe8031b1

Adding my TTIG to the request queue as well please

eui-58a0cbfffe8018ae

The 5 gateways in this thread are now configured. Please power cycle your gateways or wait for the automatic 24 hour connection to the configuration server.
Thanks,
Krishna

4 Likes

Yay! Traffic!

Thank you again @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 for your help!

1 Like

Awesome, all working for me thanks!

1 Like

Ooh. Yes, please
eui-58a0cbfffe8025b1

eui-58a0cbfffe802cb0