TTIG AU915 support

:white_check_mark:

If you could add mine, it would be most apprciated. TTIG AU915
@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2
EUI 58-A0-CB-FF-FE-80-30-BE

Thanks.

Many thanks. Working well.

Hi @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2, did you manage to add eui-58a0cbfffe802cbb? It is still listening on EU868 according to the serial console.

Please add eui-58a0cbfffe8031af.
Thanks

I have the same issue with my TTIG just purchased from RS AU - it’s configured for US915 and the US west router, despite me setting it to AU915 and the meshed router in the console. I assume your problem has been solved by whatever changes @KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 has made in the back end to get your TTIG listening properly on AU915 instead of US915?

I’ve left the gateway powered up for almost 3 days now, and reset it a few times, but no change. No packets received other than the ones I send in the low-900 MHz part of US915 with a LoPy4 node. There isn’t any coverage at my house from other gateways, so the LoPy4 can’t connect on AU915 when it’s here, but it connects to other gateways on AU915 nearby if I go walkabout.

My gateway EUI is eui-58a0cbfffe802d59, if anyone with the ability to make the necessary changes (or at least advise what I can do) happens to be reading this :slight_smile:

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 can you please add my gateway?
EUI: 58-A0-CB-FF-FE-80-2D-9B
Thanks!

Both are updated now.

1 Like

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 please can you add my gateway EUI 58-A0-CB-FF-FE-80-2C-A6
Much appreciated.

done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 please can you add my gateway eui-58a0cbfffe80152b

Regards

@KrishnaIyerEaswaran2 please can you add my gateway eui-58a0cbfffe80152b

Regards

Sorry I was off. This is done. :white_check_mark:

No problem. Thanks

We have now added TTIG claiming support to TTS CE.

You can directly claim and configure your TTIGs to the desired frequency plan in TTS CE au cluster;
https://au1.cloud.thethings.network/console/

Documentation: https://www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/gateways/thethingsindoorgateway

There is no need to manually add gateways and is hence this topic is closed.