TTIG does not connect to TTN

I have some problems getting ttig online.
The led blinking green fast. I can ping the device.
After 2 minutes it seems to reboot and it blinking greed red first than
soon again blinking green fast.
I have no idear what to do next.
I register it on TTN with the id 58a0cbfffe801cf7, but it is shown in the console as
not connected. The firmware version is 2.0.0.
I need help.

Greeting Marcus

in the meantime the led indicator shows a solid green lightning, but still a not connected in the console.

check again your registration, most common error is one digit wrong
also search this forum (right top corner) or click on category

1 Like

If as suggested by @BoRRoZ you do find mis-registered due to typo or poor reading of ID ( font far too small - at least for my eyes :wink: ) DO NOT JUST DELETE IN THE CONSOLE! Rather add a new device and park the old oneā€¦why?

:thinking: There is a good chance someone may buy a TTIG in the future that has that very ID and once delete it cannot be added back in :slight_smile: May be safe to delete if typo in the 58ao or fffe (padding) section, the rest of characters have a good chance of reappearing esp if volumes increase. Any new user would then get an already registered message and can begin the search for who registered 1st to contact and request transfer of registration! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem since hours of trying! My TTNIG Led indicator shows solid green and my gateway registration data are correct! I checked it several times! But no connection is established :frowning:
The registration ID is 58a0cbfffe801a5f
Please help me
Greetings Carol

if you fill at the end your ID noc.thethingsnetwork.org:8085/api/v2/gateways/eui-

@carol_richter noc.thethingsnetwork.org:8085/api/v2/gateways/eui-58a0cbfffe801a5f has never been online / not known :thinking:

Hi,
after turning the device off and on again a connection is established :-).
Every minute it blinks again fast green for some seconds and then its solid
green again. At this time the counter in the console ist set to 0 seconds and
counts to the next 60 seconds. It seems to be a normal behavior.
I have also managed to bring a dragino LG01 for Testing purposes online.
Be careful with the Gateway ID. Mistakes are easy possible.
Thanks for help.

Greetings Marcus

After several turn off/ob in the last hours, the TTIG works now and is connectedā€¦
Why is a miracle, but ultimately the result counts!
Thanks for the discussion.

Hmmā€¦ If I try that link I get an SSL error.

Turns out that you have to force it to http://
Chrome always uses https:, but the call works in edge.
weird.

iā€™m using ā€œthe things indoor gatewayā€ for couple of months now, this week i noticed strange gaps in my sensor data, all ~2.5h long, now one of such gaps are ā€˜in progressā€™, i looked at my gateway and itā€™s flashing green fast, no reboot / factory reset/re-config helps. from manual - fast flashing green - ā€œConnected to WiFi, establishing connection to LNS/Configuring radioā€. my wifi works, internet connection is okā€¦ wtf i suppose to do with this? any ideas? ty!

2 Likes

Same here! The Gap started yesterday 2020-02-04 20:30:00 CET and the green light is fast flashing. The TTIG has been online for about two month without problems. It is connected to WiFi and all of a sudden cannot connect to LNS.

2 Likes

Iā€™m encountering the same problem. Since yesterday 2020-02-04 19:40:03, my The Things Indoor Gateway hasnā€™t been seen by TTN. Itā€™s flashing green since then. Are there any known problem?

3 Likes

I have a The Things Gateway Network Gateay since 2 days, everything worked without problems, since today morning (2020-02-05 02:56:01) it no longer connects to TTN. My Internet connection is working, I can access port 80 on the gateway, but the second LED keeps blinking, > Rebooting > and so onā€¦

2 Likes

my gateway has not connected to TTN sinceā€¦ my last message

2 Likes

I have the same Problem, my TTIG was now working for about 3 weeks, but since yesterday night it is not connected anymore, the green led is flashing fast, a restarting did not help.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. My gateway has been running ok for several weeks. At the time of writing this, it has ā€œnot been seen for 9 hoursā€. I tried the earlier link and itā€™s known to TTN. I deleted it from my wireless router, re-added it and can confirm that itā€™s recognised by the router and the packet counts are increasing (both ways):

xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:21	Associated	147	135
xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:21	Associated	168	156

Iā€™ve also tried powering it from the USB-C or mains power: same result. The LED is flashing green every 1/4 second.

Getting desperate now - any ideas?
eui-58a0cbfffe801fd1
MFG Date: 2019-11-17 07:17:20
FW Build: 2018-12-06 09:30:37
FW Version 2.0.0.
Core Version: 2.0.0.(minihub/debug)

edit: device deltails

2 Likes

Here we are online again. It seems there was a problem with LNS within TTN network.

1 Like

Same here, I did nothing, but after approximately 8 hours it is again online in the console.
To be honest not the best experience to have 8 hours downtime in 48 hours. (As I went on air just 2 days ago). Hopefully this is not repeating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today, my TTIG lost its connection again. Seems like that the connection to the LNS isnā€™t very stable since a couple of days. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

not sure itā€™s for 100% of TTIGā€™s but this problem is huge, and we have not got any response from TTN so far. very disappointing.
problem now: TTIGā€™s stop working ~5 minutes after fresh restart, mean time green led keeps glowing, like everything is ok.

3 Likes