TTIG for Hong Kong AS923

Hi, i’m planning to buy a TTIG for use in Hong Kong. I see the frequency plan is AS923-925. The TTIG doc mentions it is available in AS923 version. Seeedstudio has choice between EU868, US915, AU915 - i assume i need this last one? I see only the US915 available on Amazon, with a customer question seeming to imply the US915 would work for AS915?
The Dragino LPS8 doc mentions:
915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
and in its user manual i see that the frequency plan is a software setting.
Can i conclude from this that a TTIG US915 can be configured for AS923? I’m unsure because its datasheet seems to imply it needs different hardware, and doesn’t mention any settings.
If anybody has a suggestion for another low-cost indoor gateway, that’d be appreciated too, thanks.

Just to close this, due to lack of feedback I’ve gone ahead and bought and installed the Dragino LPS8; it’s working fine on AS923. I’ve done some range experiments with TTN Mapper and got to 500m distance, not bad for an indoor gateway! I’m seeing some uplink messages from unknown devices, so i assume others are using the same frequency plan.

Yeah despite the late reply, the TTIG can indeed work for the AS923 plan. You just have to buy a US915 version and configure the frequency plan on the server side; for the future if you want to.