Note:Instructions for connecting (claiming) The Things Indoor Gateway are available at The Things Stack - The Things Indoor Gateway.
The Things Indoor Gateway(TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a wall plug, and can be powered over USB-C on 900mA, making the gateway even suitable for applications that require dynamic coverage.
- An ultra low cost 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway for less than $100.
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol.
- Supports LBT.
- Simple setup steps taking less than 5 mins.
- Can connect to any network backend of choice.
- Setup and Connectivity over WiFi.
- Can be powered up via a USB-C cable or via an elegant connector to the power outlet.
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use.
- EU868, US915, AS923 and CN470 versions available.
- Security via a range of modes.
Buying The Things Indoor Gateway #
- Amazon - US - link
- Amazon - EU - link
- RS Components - link
- Connected Things - link
- IoT Shop - DE - link
- Allied Electronics - link
- Antratek Electronics - EU - link
- Seeed - AU - link
Need help or more info? Drop us a line.
Activate your gateway in under 5 min #
Please refer to the updated docs for connecting this gateway to The Things Stack - link
Find the datasheet in PDF here