RAK2245 Pi Hat
The RAK2245 Raspberry Pi Hat is a complete and cost efficient LoRa Gateway Solution that will help you get started in developing a full LoRa System. It can be easily stacked on top of a cheap Single Board Computer (SBC) such as the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
This LoRaWAN Gateway Pi HAT supports eight channels and is available for all LoRaWAN global frequency bands. The board is equipped and powered by a Semtech SX1301 Baseband chip and can provide low data rate LoRa Radio Links over large distances.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ edition. and Raspberry Pi 4
- Large Heatsink for Heat Dissipation
- SX1301 base band processor emulates 49 x LoRa demodulators 10 parallel demodulation paths, supports 8 uplink channels, 1 downlink channel.
- 2 x SX125x Tx/Rx front-ends high/ low frequency.
- Supports 5V power supply.
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to - 139dBm@SF12, BW 125KHz.
- Supports the LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS920 and AS923).
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPS Module.